Poziv za aplikacije: Evropska medijska umetnička platforma (EMAP). Rezidencija 20222 min read
With the support of the European Union’s Creative Europe programme, for the next 3 years the European Media Art Platform expands its residency program for artists duos, collectives or other artistic collaborations working in the fields of digital art, media art, and bio-art to residencies in 15 countries.
European artists, or collectives can apply with a project proposal for a residency of two months within June 2022 to January 2023. The artists will be collaborating with an artist of their choice or an artist local to the host institution:
• Ars Electronica, Linz, Austria
• Antre Peaux, Bourges, France
• FACT, Liverpool, United Kingdom
• gnration, Braga, Portugal
• iMAL Brussels, Belgium
• IMPAKT [Centre for Media Culture], Utrecht, the Netherlands
• Kersnikova Institute (Kapelica Gallery), Ljubljana, Slovenia
• KONTEJNER | bureau of contemporary art praxis, Zagreb, Croatia
• LABoral Centro de Arte y Creación Industrial, Gijón, Spain
• M-Cult, Helsinki, Finland
• NeMe, Limassol, Cyprus
• Onassis Stegi, Athens, Greece
• RIXC Centre for New Media Culture, Riga, Latvia
• WRO Art Center, Wroclaw, Poland
• Werkleitz Centre for Media Art, Halle (Saale), Germany
The residency includes an invitation to the kick-off conference in Zagreb 17th – 19th of June, a grant of €4,000 for the applying artist(s) including subsistence costs, a grant of €2,000 for collaborating artist(s), a project budget of €4,000, free accommodation, travel expenses up to €1,000, and free access to technical facilities and/or media labs of the host institution. It also includes a professional presentation and the option to participate in exhibition tours at our members’ festivals/exhibitions in 2022-2024, plus the option to get exhibited by EMAP partner institutions.
Applications should be submitted online at call.emare.eu and must include a CV, (audio)-visual documentation of previous work, and a preliminary plan and presentation of the proposed project to be developed within the EMAP Residencies programme. The collaborating artists do not have to be fixed at the time of submission.
Applicants must be EU residents or taxpayers in an EU member country or the UK.
Undergraduate and Master students are not eligible (PhD candidates are accepted), but emerging artists, regardless of age and academic degree, are encouraged to apply.
Informacije o EMAP mreži: www.emare.eu
Application at: call.emare.eu
Deadline for Applications: April 27th, 2022, 23:59 CET